Please fill out this form if your player has had a positive COVID test or has had close contact with someone who has had a positive COVID test.
The Coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly through person-to-person contact, including individuals without disease symptoms. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations (including the state of MN), prohibited or limited the congregation of groups of people.
The health and well-being of our staff and athletes remains our top priority. In order to minimize the risk of COVID-19 entering our environment at CRCBC programming and spreading amongst our community, we will only allow the following persons in the gym: staff assigned to work and/or coaches & athletes.
When CRCBC programming begins, parents wishing to remain on-site can use any indoor common areas or the parking lot to wait for their athlete(s). Athletes waiting to attend a practice session will need to wait outside while maintaining social distance from others until staff allows you in.
CRCBC is following the guidelines from the Minnesota Department of Health. These guidelines may change as new information is learned about the spread of COVID-19 or based on the local infection rate.
All participants of CRCBC programming (coaches and athletes) must agree to and abide by the following:
Prior to Activities:
● All individuals entering the facility will be asked to take their own temperature either before coming to CRCBC programming or upon arrival at CRCBC programming. Upon arrival, individuals will be asked to confirm that their temperature is less than 100.4 degrees F, and confirm that they are not experiencing coughing or shortness of breath.
● All individuals entering the facility will be required to be cold/flu/COVID-19 symptom free for 14 days prior to entrance. If anyone is displaying any symptoms of the above listed, they will be immediately asked to leave and the portion of the facility they utilized will be immediately shut down and cleaned.
● All individuals entering the facility must wash hands in the bathroom upon entering the building AND/OR use hand-sanitizer.
● All staff members, coaches, and athletes entering the building will be required to electronically sign a waiver/letter of understanding (below) and comply with the listed procedures and requirements.
● All individuals should arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to the start of your reserved time and wait for staff members to allow you to enter. They should also exit the facility within 5 minutes of finishing their practice.
● Do not touch your face, eyes, or mouth with unclean hands.
● Refrain from contacting other participants and attendees (high fives and huddles).
● Practice social distancing (minimum of 6’) as often as possible.
● Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your elbow if you cough or sneeze.
● Participants will be asked to bring their own water bottle(s). Drinking fountain use will be discouraged. Properly dispose of your personal drinking cups or bottles when finished with them.
● Staff & athletes will be assigned to a court with no more than 25 people. These individuals will not mix with other groups and will be dismissed from the facility in small groups.
● Balls may be shared when scrimmaging during practice. The coach will sanitize the ball first.
● Bathroom stall use is discouraged and should only be used as necessary.
● Once in the facility, athletes & staff will walk directly to their assigned court. If participants have any personal items that need to be carried in with them (water bottles, car keys, medical devices, etc.), these items should be left in the assigned area of their court.
● Participants will be asked to stay at their court until they are dismissed from the building so the next group can enter.
● Should anyone participating at CRCBC programming, coach or athlete, be diagnosed with COVID-19, they should immediately contact CRCBC (email@example.com) and follow proper healthcare procedures as laid out by their health care professional, including quarantining. Athletes, coaches, and staff must have in writing, a signed clearance from their healthcare professional to resume activity after a COVID-19 diagnosis OR the original, dated, “order” to quarantine with the specified duration from their health care professional so CRCBC can verify their compliance with that “order” upon their return.
● Detailed records of attendance will be kept and provided to health authorities upon request to allow for contact tracing should it be necessary.
● CRCBC has put in place preventative measures and enhanced cleaning protocols to reduce the likelihood of spreading COVID-19 at CRCBC programming; however, CRCBC cannot guarantee that you and/or your child(ren) will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, attending sponsored CRCBC activities could increase your risk and your child(ren)’s risk of contracting COVID-19.
Due to the unpredictability of the Covid-19 virus, CRCBC has instituted a refund policy based on the possibility that our season could get canceled due to Covid-19 related happenings. Below is the refund structure should our season get canceled at any point throughout the season.
If the season is canceled or shortened due to COVID-19, a partial refund will be provided based on how much of the season has been played.
If the season gets canceled before the first practice, there will be a 100% refund minus an administrative fee of $35 per player.
If the season gets canceled between the first practice and November 13th, families will get refunded 75% of the total fee for their player.
If the season gets canceled between November 14th and December 18th, families will get refunded 50% of the total fee for their player.
If the season gets canceled between December 19th and February 5, families will get refunded 25% of the total fee for their player.
If the season gets canceled between February 6 the end of the season there will be no refund given.
If any refunds are needed the club will issue a refund via SportsEngine within 15 business days of the cancellation. SportsEngine will also have a refund period for them to process the refunds.